Thursday, June 13, 2013

First it was the Boston Bomber's Wife

When they were questioning the Boston Bomber's wife a while back a statement was released that they were going through her phone calls.  Not her phone records, her phone calls.  I asked DH, how can they do that?  Then came the AP/Fox scandal followed by Edward Snowden.  Now everyone is "shocked" at the NSA and Edward Snowden is a "traitor".  Hey did you know we also hacked China and Hong Kong?  Well, at least we haven't been just a victim all these years.   While the Patriot Act was being  tossed around you might want to look up who the Gang of Eight was at that time, there is a Mississippian in there...
Also, I caught the beginning of a satire on the radio the other morning of a recording when the IRS is called;  press 1 if you are a tea party supporter, press 2, if you are pro-life, press 3 if..... you get the picture.
I would like to say we have no where to go but up, but I know better.  So here I am with the new blog and my first rant. 
I have some pictures of small silly projects that I worked on while in stress mode and two new cookbooks.  I'll be back.


 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing shocks me anymore. Big brother is always watching, no matter if it is supposed to be a free country or not. Thanks for letting me know of your new blog, I have updated my website with your new address. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete