Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Cool Morning

It was 71 degrees when we woke up this morning in south Mississippi.  I am grateful for the break in the weather.  The garden has gone wild, given over to the insects and weeds for now.  I canned 20 quarts of tomato sauce this past weekend.




This is my sock yarn blanket that I have been using what is left from my skeins of socks I have made in the past. My daughter has her eye on this one.  She likes boho decorating.  It is coming along slowly and will be put away for a while when I start on my Christmas projects.  





Now I know this looks like a stick but I purchased the L hook from Shady Groves on Etsy.  I have been contemplating making my own someday but I like to buy unique hooks from other people.  My husband brought me tree branch, more like a small log, and said "Here, I got you a crochet hook". He's a funny guy.  I am not using this to make this blanket, I am hoping to use a heavier yarn with this.  It is a beautiful hook.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment