Monday, June 18, 2018

Road Trip to the Ark

Made a surprise road trip to Arkansas to pick up wood slabs.  It was a nice trip, very hot. 


The Ash slabs will become a table once it has dried out more. 

Of course I couldn't stop at a couple of flea markets while there.


Frankoma bean pot, new condition, very cheap.


Old Hickory, never used, my husband will put an edge on it.


A liquor store having a huge sale.  Vanilla extract in the works. 

What I really went in there for.


I came home to pick tomatoes.


This is what I pick everyday usually.  My coworkers are very happy!


Red all the way through.  I had my daughter run this morning to pick up my eggs from the egg lady.


And I did not pick this up in the Ark, but she wanted to have her picture taken.

Old One Eye


Not a bad weekend, thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment