Monday, April 15, 2019

Random

Haven't been posting for a while.  So much going on.  Garden is in and hopefully with the crazy weather we are having on the coast it will hold up.  I planted Garlic for the first time and am keeping my fingers crossed. 
My husband has been brewing his own beer and found a bread recipe for the used grain.  It's pretty good, this is my second go around with this recipe.  It makes two large loaves of bread.


On a rare visit to Hobby Lobby, I found two sweater/shawl brooches on clearance.  I only bought one Simplicity pattern for $1.99.
 




Last weekend it happened, I bought the bucket list sewing machine.  I have always wanted a Singer Featherweight 221 and as I was talking about my new machine to my hairdresser a month or so back I was telling her about Featherweights.  She just tosses out, "I have one of those, want to buy it?"  Really?  So, this happened:


Haven't had a chance to use it yet....I just want to look at it.  It's from 1956. 

No comments:

Post a Comment