Monday, April 9, 2018

Finishing Up Projects and New Links

Rainy cold weekend here in the south not much to do except finish up some things that have been laying around.  We actually had snow here this winter. First was socks, of course!
Very colorful, this pair is for me. 😄 
I know they all look the same just different colors, I use a basic pattern and really just need them to be functional.

There has been a two ingredient bagel recipe floating around the Internet so I figured I would give it a shot.


I used the recipe from Mess for Less.  I just used self rising flour and they are not over done, the color is from using an egg yolk wash instead of an egg white wash.  They are a little tangy from the yogurt and are less calories so win/win!  I baked for half an hour because I made them higher rather than wider, easier to cut.

For one of my more geekier hobbies, I spray painted an old cardboard display for an ink stand.   My boss owns a few businesses, one of which is a boutique store, with trendy clothing and items.  So on the rare occasion I have to work in the boutique, to keep my skin from crawling I try to see if there is something I can apply to my life.  It helps the time pass.  I took this from the discard pile.


Ink stand!  Not as it is,  just a few coats of spray paint.


With ink:


Not too bad. 

Also, I wanted to share a couple of links to where I have been hanging out.  You should check out
A Woodsman's Remedies, and Go Apocalypse great content, hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment